HotelAn unforgettable stay
High altitude, no pressure
I breathe in. And out. I’m somewhere else, away from it all, completely cut off from everyday life in the welcoming seclusion of this fully renovated chalet. Outside, the sun is bright and the air feels warm and soft. My room is cool, with a slight woody aroma. With soft carpet under my bare feet and velvety cushions behind my back, I am somewhere else and yet I feel so at home.
- A legendary hotel renovated in late 2016
- Completely transformed by the architect Olivier Frémont
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- Genuine, attentive service
- Uncluttered, understated décor
- A contemporary, ultra-connected hideaway
Settle down with a good book, have a chat, dive head first into the hotel pool, restore your peace of mind with a few laps, soak up the sun in the sun lounge and take time to meet new people
When I’m here, my vital energy is restored.
When I’m here, each moment seems more intense.
When I leave the hotel, I am bursting with energy. So many opportunities are mine for the taking – hiking, watersports, paragliding, mountain biking, excursions and much more.
- A unique friendly atmosphere
- Large communal areas
- A fresh approach to hospitality
- A terrace overlooking the slopes
- Hundreds of kilometres of hiking trails starting or finishing at the hotel
- A Bike Park with nine tracks and a total of 28 km of developed descents
- An unmissable site in the heart of Chantemerle